Technology has forever changed a travelers’ expectations, and it’s our job to constantly anticipate what’s next. Travelers can’t know it all, but they CAN expect to find a simple way to manage everything they need, and more, because…
- Trips should be easy, and as social as the people who take them.
- Trips should live long after the suitcase is unpacked.
- Travel creates community and no matter how short the trip, the journey can change you.
MEET THE CREW
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING
Alex Skjong, Forbes Travel Guide
“What we love most about this convenient app, however, is its ability to automatically import information from your Google or Outlook calendars — perfect for business travelers looking
to simplify cluttered travel schedules.”
Travel Weekly 2012 Magellan Awards
“TripCase was awarded gold in the Promotional Video category. Check
out our award winning video.
The TripCase mobile app received a gold award in the Online Traveler Services — Trip Planning category.”
Rich DeMuro, NBC Los Angeles
“beautiful itineraries!” — Apps to Know on FOX 5 San Diego — Sporos, Tikr, Frog Orbs, iCoookbook & TripCase March 12, 2013
We work with both large and small technology and travel companies to bring more to the trip experience.
- Thousands of travel agencies and airlines have become TripCase Connected partners by serving their travelers through email confirmations, itinerary and invoice document.
- A select group of unique service providers have used TripCase to offer travelers a little something extra during the trip through our Tripfeed messaging.
- We also work with corporations worldwide to streamline company travel and help those companies gain insight into the details of fragmented corporate travel. To learn more about these opportunities, visit our partner-facing site, TripCaseConnect.com
Human trafficking is the second largest crime in the world. At TripCase we believe survivors of human trafficking deserve to begin a new journey and find their path to independence through education and job training. As a part of the Sabre family, we have joined the fight to offer survivors a passport to freedom. Learn more.