We’re happy to report that TripCase Version 3.0.1 is now available for download. Thanks to your feedback, we’ve made a few improvements to the app making it more intuitive and easier to use. With this update, in a flash you’ll be uber-prepared for your next trip.
“Remember Me” on iOS devices and the Maps and Hardware Buttons on Android were a few of our top priorities. Let us know what you think – an app review in the App Store or Google Play would be a
great place to tell us how we did!
Here’s a few of the improvements:
“Remember Me” on iOS
The “Remember Me” feature at log-in now works if your push notificationsare enabled. This means you won’t have to log in every time you open the app because “Remember Me” will remember you! What’s next: We’re working on a fix for people not using push notifications (to be released soon).
Android Native Mapping
We’ve updated the directions tool to open the native phone map on Android rather than the browser version of Google maps. This makes for a better mapping experience for Android users.
Android Hardware Buttons
Issues with the “Settings” and “Back” buttons on Android have been resolved. The menu button no longer shows an option for “Settings” and instead opens the side menu within the app. The back button now closes pop-ups and exits the app.
Improvements to Mobile “Add a Flight” tool
Recently selected airlines now automatically appear as options when manually adding your flight details. That means you don’t have to search for your go-to airlines because they’re already there for your choosing. Also added: faster filtering on airline searches by either IATA code or Airline Name.
– The login page of www.tripcase.com/tdot now includes a link to “View Full Site” that redirects you to the desktop site. This is the ideal view for tablet users.
– When you add an item to a trip, the app now defaults to logical dates within the trip instead of the current
– Autocorrect is now turned off in fields where autocorrect could cause incorrect inputs like Record Locator, Last Name and Address.
– When working within Add an Item, the back button now returns you to the list of items you can add – not the timeline or action view.
– Users who have their phone’s language set to Spanish or French will no longer see test strings throughout
the app – they’ve been removed.
So what are you waiting for?
Get the update today so you can travel like a pro on your next trip.
COMING SOON: We’re working to bring you some exciting improvements that will make your trips better than ever.