You know the one. You drop your travel folder with all of your trip details and sheets of paper go flying. You can’t quite remember your gate assignment so you almost miss your flight. Thankfully your flight is delayed. By three hours. Ugh. That won’t work. You’ll miss your meeting. And the line to see about a different flight is 20 people deep. Help!
Good news! TripCase is here to take the stress out of travel
No more flying papers. TripCase is a trip management tool that organizes your trip details – flight, car, hotel, dinner reservations, ferries, you name it – all in one place, right on your phone, so you can access the details when you need them.
You’ll stay in the know. Even better, you won’t be caught off guard by delays or cancellations because TripCase monitors your flight details and alerts you stat if anything changes.
What happens when issues or questions pop up? We’ll help you in just a click of a button or two…
- Flight delayed but you need to get home by 6 o’clock to make your son’s baseball game? Use the Alternate Flight Options tool to find a new flight.
- Tough day of meetings and you want to treat yourself by upgrading to First Class? Check out what’s available using the Seat Maps tool.
- Need driving directions to dinner and don’t remember the address? The Driving Directions tool can map directions between locations in your trip without typing or fumbling for addresses and using multiple apps.
- Need a ride home from the airport? Keep your friends and family informed of your arrival status by making them a connection on TripCase so they know when to pick you up.
- Combining business with pleasure? No problem. Add any item, event, function, meal or meeting you like to your trip on TripCase. As a matter of fact, the more you include the more informed you’ll be.
With TripCase, flight alerts are always free
TripCase is the only tool of its kind to provide flight alerts like gate changes, delays and cancellations free of charge.
So, what are you waiting for?
No one likes to be stressed out when traveling. So, let TripCase help make life on the road a little easier. Give TripCase a try, today.
Tell us how we’re doing!
We love feedback.