You would never leave a meeting with your boss off the calendar, or heaven forbid that 5-year anniversary dinner with your wife. That’s because you never want one of those events to slip through the cracks. You always want to put your best foot forward and to never miss a step.
Same goes for travel. One of the best moves you can make to ensure you take the best trip possible: make sure your itinerary is complete in TripCase. All of your trip details belong together in one place so you can be as prepared and informed as possible, every step of the way.
Here’s how you do it:
1. Add ALL your trip details (dinner reservations, meetings, etc.) to TripCase. The more robust your itinerary, the more informed you’ll be.
2. Send all your trip confirmation emails to email@example.com and voila, they’ll be placed into TripCase. Or, you can add them manually via TripCase on your computer or mobile device.
3. Don’t forget, you can combine reservations booked through multiple sources (travel agency and a hotel website, for example) into one itinerary, so nothing gets left out in the cold.
4. Now that you’ve loaded up your itinerary with all your details, you’ll receive relevant messages and alerts based on your itinerary, right on your phone.
5. Another benefit of having all your details in your itinerary: TripCase always knows where you are in your trip and directs you to the most relevant information when you open the app.