The TripCase confident traveler is a lot like the guy in those Dos Equis commercials, you know the one – he’s the most interesting man in the world. The ads feature a suave 50-60 year-old man who, according to the ad copy, “His charm is so contagious, vaccines have been created for it. And years ago, he built a city out of blocks. Today, over six hundred thousand people live and work there.”
Ok, so you’re never going to rival the Dos Equis guy, but there’s a good chance with TripCase on your side you’ll be able to claim your rightful title as the most confident traveler in the world. Allow us to share a few examples of what traveling with TripCase confidence means:
- Thanks to the TripCase message stream, you know lot B at the airport is full and park in lot D instead, where parking is half price.
- Thanks to the same message stream, just last week you bought every jersey of recently traded Dallas Mavericks star Tyson Chandler after being tipped off to a special sale at a store inside DFW airport.
- You have access to traffic alerts along your route to the airport and bypass a wreck, reaching your gate ahead of schedule, of course.
- You look at seat maps and search for alternate flights at a moment’s notice based on your current travel itinerary.
- You’ve driven from the airport, to your hotel, to your 6 a.m. breakfast meeting and back to the airport and never gotten lost. It’s like you have your own personal driving directions.
- You know about flight delays, cancellations and gate changes, sometimes before anyone else.
- Your spouse gets the same flight alerts and always holds dinner for you if you’re going to be late.
- You convert yen to rubles in a flash.
- You can easily track all of your business expenses, seemingly right in the palm of your hand.
You have TripCase on your phone. You are one of the most confident travelers in the world.
Travel with confidence, my friends.