No doubt Superstorm Sandy has interrupted your travel plans. We’re here to help. We compiled a few tips aimed at saving you time and reducing the worries that accompany a storm of this magnitude.
Right from your mobile device TripCase can help:
1. Keep friends and family informed of your travel plans.
- Open your trip in TripCase, tap Tools, Arrival Updates and choose the flight segment to share.
- Click the + sign at the upper right corner of the screen to add an email address.
2. Search for an alternate flight and check for which have seats available.
- Open your trip in TripCase, tap the segment you want to replace and then tap on Tools, Alternate Flights.
- You can search by original airline or all airlines to view which flights have seats available.
- Once you find a flight, you will be directed to contact the airline for booking, or your travel agency.
3. Find by airline up-to-date storm-related airport and flight information.
We hope you stay safe no matter where you are. And please remember TripCase is here to help every step of the way.
The TripCase team