Happy New Year! We’re excited for all 2013 has to offer, including an updated TripCase website and mobile app guaranteed to make your trips better and easier to manage than ever before.
Check out our “TripCase Top 10” to see what’s in store for your next trip!
1. On your mobile device, Timeline View lets you quickly see your trip elements in chronological order. It’s a big picture view of your entire trip.
2. Action View allows you to focus on the details of each trip segment as it occurs. You’ll also find
relevant messages and alerts here.
3. A new slide out menu provides a single spot to find all the tools you need within a trip, things like alternate flight options and weather forecasts.
4. Easy-to-follow web and mobile designs make it simple to create a Linked Booking by manually entering a Record Locator Number. Linked Bookings enable you to stay up-to-date no matter how plans change. (Bookings from TripCase-connected travel providers at time of booking are also Linked.).
5. The new TripCase website is trip planning at its easiest. What could be simpler than adding dinner
reservations, client meetings and any multitude of trip items to your itinerary on the big screen of your computer? Remember, the more you add, the more robust your itinerary and the more prepared you’ll be.
6. Another website plus: you can print your itinerary directly from tripcase.com.
7. Tablet users should go to tripcase.com from your web browser and select View full site for an optimal TripCase experience.
8. Seat Maps and Trip Directions are now part of the standard TripCase offering.
9. With My Trips, quickly find what you’re looking for with separate tabs for active and past trips.
10. Sharing options, which include the ability for travelers to email their full itinerary and
send flight arrival updates, are now managed in one spot.