We’re excited to let you know that our latest v4.0 release is now available on iTunes and Google Play! The full v4.0 release changelog is available below and includes some exciting new features:
TripCase v4.0 Release Changelog
- Auto-Merge Your Trips – by popular demand from travelers like you, we’ve added auto-merge to TripCase. Trips that have overlapping dates or locations (within 50km) will be automatically merged into one trip within your TripCase account. You’ll also have the ability to split items out of a merged trip, just in case. If you’d prefer, you can also permanently disable auto-merge within your user profile. *note – this feature is rolling out to users in phases, so it may not be available on your account yet.
- Redesigned Tripfeed – the Tripfeed has been redesigned from the ground up to be more contextual and relevant for you, and we’ve also given it a makeover, so it looks much nicer on your big fancy smartphone. Read more about our redesigned TripCase Tripfeed.
- New Look – we’ve updated our icon to fit within newer visual guidelines from Apple and Google, and also made some additional cosmetic changes to the app to make it more beautiful to look at and more fun to use.
- New Trip Countdown Card – our Trip Countdown card is one of the most-shared features of our app, so we wanted to make it more unique. With this release, the background of the countdown card will show a map of your trip destination! We can’t wait to see all the new maps shared on Instagram.
- Bug Fixes – we found a few little bugs here and there that we went ahead and banished.