We’re excited to let you know that our latest v4.4 release will be available soon on iTunes and Google Play! The full v4.4 release changelog is available below.
TripCase v4.4 Release Changelog
- Mobile Profile Updates – we introduced some profile settings in the mobile app in v4.3.1, and with this release, you can now manage the email addresses you have associated with your account. This makes it easy to add a secondary email on the go, and we’ll continue to improve the mobile profile in future releases.
- Airline Frequent Flyer Number – if you booked your flight through a TripCase-affiliated airline or travel agent and your airline frequent flyer or loyalty number is on your ticket, we’ll add it to your flight card in TripCase for easy reference.
- Booking.com Integration – as part of our TripCase Preferred Partner program, trips booked outside of a TripCase affiliate that are missing a hotel will have a Tripfeed message to get a great rate on a hotel through Booking.com. Of course, you can still simply forward any other hotel confirmation to Trips@TripCase.com to have it added automatically.
- Auto-detect Language on Sign-up/Login pages – Our signup/login pages will now automatically detect your browser’s language setting and default to the appropriate language.
- Fix Car Rental Location Fix – for car rental locations with off-airport pick-up and drop-off locations, we’ll now properly recognize this address.
- Bug Fixes and Maintenance – we eliminated a few more pesky little bugs, and updated some back-end systems to make TripCase run smoother and faster.
**Note** on iOS, this release is numbered v4.04. We apologize for any confusion.