We’re excited to let you know that our latest v4.5.2 release will be available soon on iTunes and Google Play! The full v4.5.2 release changelog is available below.
TripCase v4.5.2 Release Changelog
- Apple Watch Updates – we’re continuing to invest in making the TripCase Apple Watch travel app as helpful as possible. You can now add TripCase Complications to the “Modular” and “Utilitarian” watch faces on your Apple Watch. We’ve also updated to Watch OS2, which fixes a number of bugs that have popped up recently.
- Trip Notes – when we launched our new Document Center notes feature, it was only available for trips that were added to TripCase through one of our partners. With this release, this trip-level notes field is available for all of your trips, regardless of how they’re booked. This notes field supports URLs and email addresses, so it’s perfect for keeping track of other data that might not work well as trip items. Here are some creative uses for trip notes.
- Auto-merge settings in mobile profile – to complete our work bringing your profile settings to the app, you can now toggle your auto-merge setting off or on.
- Fix for incorrect flight times – if you manually added your flight to TripCase, sometimes the departure/arrival times were incorrect. We’ve fixed this.
- Other Misc. Bug Fixes – we knocked out a few more pesky little bugs.
**Note** on iOS, v4.5.2 only supports iOS v8.2 and newer. You can verify the iOS version on your iPhone or iPad by going to the Settings.