We’re excited to let you know that our latest v4.6.0 release is now available on iTunes and Google Play! The full v4.6.0 release changelog is available below.
TripCase v4.6.0 Release Changelog
- Fingerprint Login – to continue improving security and ease of access, TripCase now supports fingerprint login on compatible iOS (TouchID) and Android devices. To enable this feature, simply log out of the app and then log back in, or navigate to your profile settings within the app.
- Landscape Mode on iPad – one of the most frequently requested features from users has been a landscape view for iPads, and we’re pleased to include it in this release.
- Enhanced AirBnb Import Support – For AirBnb bookings forwarded to email@example.com, the address should now be correctly listed in TripCase.
- Beta Testing – Some users will see messages within the app to help us beta test a new feature and in-app feedback system. We’ll use this test and feedback system to improve the TripCase experience for our users.
- Android Camera Permission Fix – in our last release for Android, we inadvertently requested permission to access your camera. This was to support a feature that’s not quite ready yet, so we’ve removed the permission. When this feature is ready later this year, we’ll announce it fully and update our TripCase Android Permissions blog post with the details. Thanks to everyone who reached out to let us know.
- Beautification– we’ve updated icons and graphics to make the app more beautiful for you.