A major winter storm in the northeastern United States is having a major impact on travel plans. TripCase is here to help. We’ve compiled a few tips aimed at saving you time and reducing the worries that sometimes accompany a storm of this magnitude.
Right from your mobile device your can:
1. Keep friends and family informed of your travel plans.
From within your trip on TripCase, go to the slide-out menu and tap the Share tool. Add an any email addresses for friends and family you want to keep in the loop. Next, select the details you’d like to share – either your entire itinerary or just the arrival updates for a particular airport.
2. Search for an alternate flight and check for which have seats available.
Open your trip in TripCase, tap the segment you want to replace and then scroll to the bottom of
the screen and tap on Alternate Flights.
– You can search by original airline or all airlines to view which flights have seats available.
– Once you find a flight, you will be directed to contact the airline for booking, or your travel agency.
3. Find by airline up-to-date storm-related airport, train and flight information.
We’ve compiled a list of links to important airport, flight and train information. Please refer to this list of Advisories to stay informed. We hope you stay safe no matter where you are. And please remember TripCase is here to help every step of the way.