It’s another month and another chance to see what’s new in TripCase. Available anytime at tripcase.com/tdot, and soon in the Apple and Google Play app stores.
Take a look at your email
* Your next trip reminder email will be refreshingly smarter and easier to read. If you book through a travel agency or corporate business travel program, you’ll also see a slight variation. Definitely something worth checking out.
You’re always connected, never alone
We continue to expand the ways you can stay connected to key suppliers and services that help you when you travel.
* Exclusive discount with Uber! Forget hitching a ride or hailing a cab, we’ve negotiated a little something special for our travelers with the app that is evolving the way the world moves. Check it out, we think you’re going to love the overall experience.
* For travelers with iPhones, we’re adding detailed airport maps to your Tripfeed to help you navigate or kill time when you are in between flights. We’ve started with the airports our travelers frequent most and we’ll keep adding on. Please let us know what you think about this feature.
Chicago O’Hare, ORD
Atlanta Hartsfield, ATL
Dallas/Ft Worth, DFW
Los Angeles Intl., LAX
John F. Kennedy, NYC, JFK
San Francisco Intl, SFO
Toronto Pearson, Canada, YYZ
Charlotte Douglas, CLT
London Heathrow, LHR
George Bush Intercontinental in Houston, IAH
Trip edits make it easy
* Select “Always Share” to anoint your best friends and fam when you want them to get your itinerary automatically for every trip. This means going forward you won’t be prompted to add them to follow a trip in the future. Note: If you want them to get flight notifications, you’ll still need to add them individually
* Lots of you forward multiple reservations all related to one trip. You have asked for an easier way to merge those items together. Now, as you merge, we’re pulling the trip name based on which trip has the most items already. You can always edit this trip name after the fact.